Search This Blog

Thursday, February 21, 2013

IntiMint 60% off your ENTIRE order!




Hey everyone, I got my Ditsies package in the mail yesterday and absolutely love it. WORTH the $12 by far. I'll be posting/taking a picture of them later.

For now, I wanted to let you in on this amazing deal. I've been buying from Jewelmint the last couple of months (they have great sales and I've managed to get items for $9 each!). IntiMint, one of their sister sites sells underwear, lingerie and sleep wear. Right now they're having a 60% off your entire order code: "entire60" 

I got 2 pairs of underwear for $7.99 and free shipping :) I got this pair in both black and sky blue.

This picture was taken from the product page


I just wanted to share...so go ahead and use the code while you still can! IntiMint is a monthly sub that you can skip within the first 6 days of the month. If you don't skip you will be given a 29.99 credit to spend on the site. I've found it very easy to skip each month with Jewelmint (all the sites are connected so as long as I skip on ONE of the sites i'm good to go for all of them) and the CS has been wonderful for me so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment