Hi everyone! I'm really excited to be posting this review because I actually won a giveaway for it, and an additional 2 months of the subscription. So I will be getting my March box in a few days to show you as well!
www.Seasonbox.com says that "Each box is uniquely curated with luxurious eco-friendly FULL SIZE seasonal must-have products."
And it costs $34.90 after shipping. I believer you can skip months as well...and you can usually skip them after you've seen what will be in the box (it's not a surprise, but at least you know if it's worth your money beforehand).
Kaia Naturals Bamboo Facial Cleansing Clothing 30 pack. Value = $17.99
- I use cleansing wipes every night. So i'm happy to try another pack/brand.
Bambu Earth Sugar Cookie Body Glow. Value = $18.00
- This smells awesome! It smells like a cupcake!
Dream organics Rose Water. Value = $22.00
- I don't know how I'll feel about this...I HATE rose...so we'll see. But i've heard that rose water is extremely good for you in a variety of ways.
Galerie Au Chocolat Fair Trade Bar in feufire (this has cardamon in it I believe.) Value = $5.00
- I was really hoping for their Cappuccino flavor :( But I'm just happy this didn't melt in our Texas heat!
Perfume Essence Aromatherapy Spa and Bath Shower Bombs. Value = $2.50
- Won't be using this just yet...unless I can figure out how to use it as a shower bomb...I don't have a tub!
The total value of this months Season's Box is $64.59.