Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love with Food

If anyone out there is a foodie (like me) and wants to try out some great gourmet samples, I found a new monthly subscription service similar to blissmobox and conscious box.



Not only is it the cheapest of the food boxest that i've found ($14/mo), they also donate a meal to help fight hunger. There is a really interesting point system too: every 1000 points goes towards 10 dollars in their store.  You can get points just by joining, linking to your facebook, reviewing/posting recipes, reviewing products, and saying hi to fellow members.  Not a bad deal!

Even better is that they have a coupon for the first box free! So if you're interested in trying it out just put this coupon: FBVIP.  If you don't want to buy a monthly subscription, you can still join the community and get great deals for free! And if you really want to be nice you can go through my referral link (you can either just join for free or decide to purchase a subscription through this link):
http://lovewithfood.com/signup/?ref=2rBXv




I'll be reviewing my first box when I get it in March and I'll let you know what I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment