Search This Blog

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Spring Break Posts

Hello everyone! Since my Spring Break is starting tomorrow I'm going to make a list of all the posts i'll be making for you!


First I will be reviewing my M.A.D. Skincare samples I received, and then...

1. My E.L.F. Haul and Review
2. My Love With Food March subscription box
3. My Blissmo Box March Subscription Box
4. My Sample Society March Box (If I ever get it!! I'm having some major issues with right now...)
5. My one cent Julep Maven Box I just ordered!
6. HOPEFULLY I will be getting my Teen Vogue Birchbox in the next week  as well :)
7. My Contest winnings: I won a full size CellCeuticals serum from Beauty Army, a  M.A.D. Skincare full size Transformation Eye serum, and a 100% Pure Caffeine Eye Cream from Alex and Von representative Sarah Muck!
8. My Sindulge box (once I get it)

Can't wait to update everyone on these things!!

No comments:

Post a Comment