I got my first Birchbox this last week, and it was the special Teen Vogue box! Birchbox is a monthly beauty box subscription for $10 a month, and if you review the products in your box every month you get 40-50 points + the 10 for the box that month. Every 100 points is worth $10 at Birchbox's online shop! It's a great deal since you're essentially getting each box for $4-5 if you end up using your points in their shop. Sign up here if you want to join!
I ended up getting :
1. Essie Luxeffects in Set in Stones Full size - $8
2. Tarte LipSurgance in Amused Full size - $24
3. Shiseido Oil-control Blotting Papers - Sample size of 10, so valued at $1.8
4. Twistband Hairtie in Red - One is $3 I believe?
5. Sample of Annic Goutal's Petite Cherie perfume. I don't give perfume samples values even though I love this scent!
Total Value = around $37
I know all of you are wondering about my post title, I do NOT like glitter! So i'm going to be including the Essie Nail polish in my giveaway (once I get 60 followers). But only if at least 5 people comment on this post and express interest in this! Otherwise i'll trade it on the Makeuptalk.com forum.
Remember, sign up here if you want to join their monthly beauty box program!
I paid for this box on my own, and these reviews are strictly of my own desire.