Search This Blog

Monday, March 26, 2012

CellCeuticals Interactive Moisture Serum Review

So apparently my readers want more reviews! So that's what I'll do! :)

A few weeks ago I won a Facebook drawing from BeautyArmy (another great monthly subscription box for beauty products).  I won a full size CellCeuticals Interactive Moisture Serum that retails at $65 for 1.25oz which you can find/buy here.





This is what it states on their site:

What is it?

InterActive Moisture™ Serum2 with exclusive Aqua Protein™ Complex delivers the powerful action of two concentrated treatments that mimic the skin’s natural moisturizing system. This dual phase hydro-lipid formula is a silky, weightless serum with a potent infusion of poly-ceramides, essential lipids, peptides, and aquaporin moisture factors that provide immediate, long-lasting, and intense hydration for all skin types.



Now I know this seems pricey, so I'm glad I got to try it ahead of time. Because of the shape I thought that this was much more thatn 1.25oz. However because it's a dual chamber product (which I think is really neat) and had a hollow inside, it's a lot less than it seems.

I've yet to find a good moisturizer for my nighttime regime that doesn't feel greasy in the morning. Even when I try some and they may seem great and absorbent at the time, for some reason I'll still wake up with a greasy face.

This product is not like that! I honestly didn't think I would like it because it's a serum, but it goes on easily (and you barely need any) and moisturizes right away. Not only do I not feel any grease in the morning, the minute I put it on at night my face feels super soft!! I LOVE IT!  

Pros:
- Absorbs immedietely
- Non greasy feeling
- Makes my face super soft!

Cons: 
- It's a little too pricey for how much is in it...but I have a feeling that this will last me about a month if I use it every night.
- I sometimes find it's difficult to get an equal amount of both chamber solutions with one pump. This may not be too good at the end when I have some of one left and none of the other. But it really hasn't been a significant amount/difference.
- I have to remind myself to not use a full pump, otherwise I end up getting way to much and wasting it. Half a pump is enough.


Overall though, I LOVE IT. If I can't find a better item by the time I run out, i'll probably be buying this!

Grade: A+

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Beautiful!!!
    Thank you for the review.
    •Nancy-Lee
    Social Media Editor,
    BeautyArmy[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I've heard great stuff about this, but the price has kept me away. Congrats on your win!

    ReplyDelete